Sunday Morning Children’s Ministries
SICK CHILD GUIDELINES
We will do everything we can to keep a healthy environment for your child(ren). We ask for you to help by complying with a few health guidelines. Your child should not be in the nursery or Sunday school with the other children if they have any of these symptoms:
• FEVER: fever free for 24 hours without medication
• VOMITING/DIARRHEA: episode free for 24 hours
• STREP THROAT: antibiotics for 24 hours
• NASAL DRAINAGE: should not attend until clear.
• SORE THROAT/COUGH: should not attend with a sore throat, croup or persistent coughing associated with respiratory infection
• PINK EYE: Attend only after 24 hours of antibiotics, no matting or drainage occurs, and the child is no longer rubbing the eye.
• CHICKEN POX: Child may not attend until all spots are scabbed over and the child is no longer scratching or touching scabs.
• RASH: Children with an unexplained or contagious rash should not attend.
• LICE/OTHER INFESTATION: Children should not attend until after treatment, and all live lice and visible nits have been removed.
If your child displays any of these symptoms after being dropped off, we will page you to come get your child. Thank you for your understanding!