Seeing like Jesus
Jesus Can ________________.
Scripture: Philippians 4:4-7, John 9
Icebreaker: If you could be any superhero which one would you chose?
- Read Philippians 4:4-7. Pastor Scott reminded us that we pray with thanksgiving. We know 2020 has been tough for many of us. What are you thankful for this year?
- Read John 9:1-12. Scott talked about how the Disciples saw question. “Who’s fault is it?” They wanted to blame someone, for the mans blindness. How do we do that today?
- While the disciples wanted to blame someone Jesus saw a person. How do we move beyond the blame game and toward seeing people like Jesus did?
- What are some practical ways we help others flourish? Scott talked about some examples about how his organization is doing that in other countries. Who are some of the people in our community that need help? What does it look like in to help them flourish community?
- Read John 9:25 – He replied, “Whether he is a sinner or not, I don’t know. One thing I do know. I was blind but now I see!” – What do you feel like is the take away from this verse? How does it affect the way you see your co-workers and Neighbors?
Note: Please take the time to tailor these questions to your group dynamic.
Share by clicking one of the buttons below: