Jesus Can – When Your Strength is not Enough
When Your Strength is not enough… Jesus Can ________________.
Scripture: Ezekiel 37:1-14, Hebrews 13:8, John 7:37, Proverbs 18:21, Proverbs 13:3
Icebreaker: If you had to change your first name (and actually be called by it), what name would you choose?
- All of us have dry places in our lives that need reviving; what are some common places for people around us?
- Ask yourself: Can the dry places in your life live?
- Tim talked about people speaking death over a person or situation. He mentioned phrases like “They will always be like . . . or “This will never change . . .” What situation or person seems impossible to come back to life in your life?
- What does it look like to speak life over something vs speaking death?
- What does it look like to run to Jesus for life, in your dry place?
- How do Jesus’ words in John 7:37 encourage us to look to him when we are in a dry place?
- We are entering into a season of prayer and fasting as a church—is there something you are planning to give up for this season?
Click a button below to share on social media: