The Keys: Unlocking God’s Blessing
Scripture: Jeremiah 9:24, Psalm 35:27, Deuteronomy 30:9, Exodus 31:17
Icebreaker: What is your favorite Thanksgiving side dish?
- Growing up who was your parents favorite child? Why?
- Tim mentioned that Blessing = Favor and that we are all God’s favorite kid, not in
an exclusive way, but a child that receives good gifts. Do you find that picture hard to accept or is it relatable to you? Why?
- Read Deut. 30:9,10. Tim pointed out 3 areas that God wants to bless us which one stands out to you?
- Tim mentioned that the Key to unlocking God’s blessing in our life is obedience. How have you seen this play out in your own life?
- Tim looked at the Key to Life (from earlier) is Shabot (rest). Read Exodus 31:17. What does Shabot look like for you?
- Tim mentioned 3 ways to prepare for a day of rest:
- Prepare for the day
- Schedule the day
- Center the day
Which of these is easiest for you? Which is the hardest?
Note: Please take the time to tailor these questions to your group dynamic.
Share by clicking one of the buttons below: